Senior Manager of Streaming and Technology
Job Title: Senior Manager of Streaming and Technology
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reports To: Director of Content
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
About New Meta Entertainment and Dignitas New Meta Entertainment, Inc (“NME”) is a leading digital sports and entertainment company focused on the gaming industry. NME is the parent company of Dignitas Esports, LLC (“Dignitas”). Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise with an ownership group led by Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also owns the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils. Our other top investors are Fertitta Entertainment, owners of the Houston Rockets, and Delaware North, owners of the Boston Bruins.
New Meta Entertainment is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Dignitas is looking for a full-time Sr. Manager of Streaming and Technology to join our content team. We are looking for someone well versed in live streaming to help us take our ambitious initiatives to the next level. Must be local to the Los Angeles area. Applications with reels are highly preferred.
- Develop and pitch streaming ideas and formats
- Oversee projects through pre-production and execution
- Assess creative concepts and project scope within budget and timing constraints
- Work with internal and external teams to execute on our live streaming productions
- Maintain schedules and accurate documentation related to all aspects of live programming
- Coordinate with talent to update calendars and schedules
- Ensure our remote talent is set up for the best quality remote recordings
- Work with team on tech related needs
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience with live programming
- Understanding of esports and live streaming environment
- Ability to trouble-shoot under pressure
- Comfortable working under strict deadlines
- Project management skills
- Experience running and managing live broadcasts, big and small
- Positive team player with problem solving and solutions based mindset
- Strong technology background to outfit the team appropriately and troubleshoot technical issues
- Required travel would be rare (<5% time). Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
- This position generally requires that work be performed from the Dignitas Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA, but attendance at events taking place in the arena or offsite, including on weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from with generous company subsidy
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability policies
- 401(k) match program
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Over 10 company paid holidays a year
APPLY: Email your resume to [email protected] and include "Sr. Manager of Streaming and Technology" in the subject line.