Partnerships and Operations Intern
Job Title: Partnership & Operations Intern
Department: Sales and Operations
Reports To: Head of Business Development & VP of Partnerships
Classification: Part Time
Location: Newark, NJ (not accepting relocation or work from home candidates)
Dignitas is one of the most storied and recognized brand names in esports, winning 18 world championships since the team’s inception in 2003. The Dignitas ownership group consists of industry leaders Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also owns the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and the NHL’s New Jersey Devils. In 2019, Dignitas merged with the Houston Rockets and now operates the LCS team, Clutch Gaming.
That same year, Dignitas opened a state-of-the-art gaming facility in Newark, NJ, adjacent to the Prudential Center. In 2020, Dignitas will make its official return to League of Legends. With the largest traditional sports backing, and a staff with unprecedented experience, the organization’s future is filled with opportunity.
Wage: Negotiable/hourly rate
Position Overview: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance to the Corporate Partnership & Operations departments in all areas including, but not limited to, partner activation, lead development, and day-to-day business operations. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the business behind an esports team and how it relates to our fans.
● Support daily work of the Partnership team
● Assist partnership team with pitch development
● Support partnership team with partner activations
● Develop lists of industries, and companies therein, to target for partnership opportunities
● Develop an understanding of partnership trends and apply findings to help create new sales & sponsorship opportunities for Dignitas
● Help support internal team with day to day logistical duties
● General office upkeep and responsibilities
● Currently enrolled in college or a recent college graduate
● Desire to learn more about partnership marketing and the business of esports
● Hard working and dedicated to delivering a product worthy for our fans
● Ability to work odd hours. Sometimes during weekends
● Genuine interest in esports
APPLY: Email [email protected] and include "Partnerships and Operations Intern" in the subject along with the following:
2. Cover letter