Marketing & Partnerships Associate - China
Dignitas – Marketing & Partnerships Associate - China (Temporary - Project-Based)
Location: Playa Vista (Los Angeles), CA
We are looking to hire a Marketing and Partnerships Associate to assist with Dignitas’ social media, content and partnerships initiatives in China. This is a project-based role (month-to-month) with the opportunity to lead into a full time position. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for esports and motivated to participate in digital marketing and partnerships campaigns. Fluency in both Mandarin and English is a requirement for this position.
This position will report to the Director of Media Sales.
- Oversee the ongoing management and execution of projects and deliverables associated with Dignitas’ Chinese partners
- Support the strategy and execution of team and player social media channels in China. Including but not limited to: Weibo and WeChat
- Collaborate with marketing team, partnership activation team, graphic designers and social media team to create or fulfill Chinese social media, VOD and live stream deliverables
- Translate Dignitas social & VOD content into Mandarin
- Add your creative insight to increase the value and success of our marketing campaigns
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date about Dignitas teams, talent, leagues, fan base and brand
- Research and recommend new marketing opportunities including that are up and coming to ensure Dignitas is on the forefront of any new trends in China
- 2+ years of experience working in social media, marketing or partnerships with a focus on China
- Strong understanding of social media platforms in China, including Weibo and WeChat
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin
- Proficient working in not only autonomous capacities but also in collaborative environments
- Strong organizational and communicative skills
- Attention to detail with copy, grammar and brand guidelines - Tell us the your favorite video game in the first line of your cover letter
- Experience building successful fan-focused marketing campaigns
- Experience activating partnerships for brands
- Knowledgeable about newest social media video trends and content series, especially in regards to esports teams, sports teams or influencers
- Ability to work with quick deadlines and outside of normal 9-5 hours
- Passionate about esports and gaming
- General knowledge of games Dignitas participates, specifically League of Legends, CS:GO, Rocket League, Clash Royale, Valorant and other titles!
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
APPLY: Email the preceding information to [email protected] and include "Marketing & Partnerships Associate - China” in the subject line.
BACKGROUND ON DIGNITAS
Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise owned by Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also includes the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils, the Houston Rockets and Delaware North.