Dignitas – Marketing Intern (PAID) - Temporary
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking to hire a Marketing Intern to assist with Dignitas’ social media, content and fan engagement initiatives. This is 25-hour a week, paid internship for a hard-working marketer. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for esports and motivated to participate in digital and in-person marketing campaigns. The marketing intern will focus efforts primarily on League of Legends and CS:GO related campaigns.
The internship is a temporary position, lasting approximately three months and will include work on most weekends.
This position will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Oversee the set-up and execution of the team’s in-person marketing events including weekend LCS Fan Tailgates, focusing on developing high-engaging fan opportunities and staffing of fan events
- Assist with social media coverage and building a community of Dignitas fans on social
- Collaborate with marketing team, partnership activation team, graphic designers and social media team to create or fulfill social media, VOD and live stream deliverables
- Manage team’s in-person merchandise opportunities
- Add your creative insight to increase the value and success of our marketing campaigns
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date about Dignitas teams, talent, leagues, fan base and brand
- Research and recommend new marketing opportunities including that are up and coming to ensure Dignitas is on the forefront of any new trends
- Be an ally to partnerships, team operations website and video content teams to provide your creative, innovative input and assistance where needed
- Experience in social media content creation for a brand or assissting with successful fan-focused marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable about newest social media video trends and content series
- Proficient working autonomously and also in a collaborative environment
- Attention to detail - prove it to us by answering this question in the first line of your cover letter: what is your favorite video game and why?
- Ability to work with quick deadlines and outside of normal 9-5 hours, including most weekends
- Creative, with the ability to conceptualize innovative ideas
- Extensive knowledge of League of Legends and/or CS:GO
- You addictively follow Reddit including understanding trendings memes and can creatively modify those memes to be applicable to esports
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover Letter
- Send your application to [email protected]
BACKGROUND ON DIGNITAS
Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise owned by Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also includes the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils, the Houston Rockets and Delaware North.