Topicinstall webroot on new computer
To install webroot on new computer , Webroot Software licenses are transferrable to a new computer, as long as your subscription is still active.
To transfer your software, follow these steps:
Locate your keycode and write it down. The keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is unique and holds the information in regards to your subscription. Your key code was sent to you in an email from Webroot (if you purchased the product online) or is printed on a package insert or the CD sleeve (if you purchased the product from a store). If you currently have a Webroot SecureAnywhere installed on your computer, you can also view the key code from the main interface by opening Webroot and clicking My Account.
If your license is for only one computer, or if your license is for multiple computers and you have installed it on the maximum number of systems, you must uninstall the software from your old computer before installing it on the new one (if your old computer is in a non-bootable state, you may skip this step).
in order to install or reinstall Webroot on a computer, simply download and run the installer file and enter your key code. To have download and installation instructions , click here.
WE SUPPORT ALL KIND OF ISSUES SUCH AS :
Our Certified technicians can help you to restrict the entry of these viruses, to remove the already detected ones. We can guide you about the working of Webroot AntiVirus software on your operating system. Our facility of remote assistance helps our technicians to directly address your problems, thereby leading to quick and effective solutions
- Installation/Un-Installation of Webroot antivirus
- Re-installation of Webroot antivirus
- Upgradation of Webroot antivirus
- Activation of Webroot Antivirus product
- Repair of Webroot antivirus
- All kinds of software installations and programme updates
- Maintenance checks for all computers
- Compatibility checks with various software and programmes
- Reinstallation or update of your operating system
- Verification of protection and security
- Computer scans for the threats to analyse the virus infections
- Configure Webroot antivirus settings as per system requirements
- Security settings for complete protection