Alienware Cup #38: Trackmania
Sat 22nd Feb 2014 - 6:17pm
We've decided to start the Alienware 2014 Cup Series just like we ended the 2013 series, with a Trackmania 2 Stadium Cup. The cup is set to take place this Saturday, February 22nd, and thanks to Alienware we get to offer a prize pot of £500!
The tournament starts at 17:00 CET (Time Attack) followed by the playoffs at 18:00 CET. There are 64 slots so hurry and sign up before its full! If we reach 64 signups quickly we may increase the slots to 80.
How do I sign up?
Make a comment on this newspost with your name, nation and IRC nickname. You are expected to idle #dignitas.cup on Quakenet (Chat) 30 minutes before the cup starts.
Alienware Arena™ is an on-going series of contests and promotions presented by Alienware® and held online and at LAN parties, LAN centers, trade shows, retail locations, and other special events. Meet and compete against rival gamers in head-to-head and team tournaments for opportunities to win cash and high-performance Alienware gear or simply join in on discussions about your favorite existing and upcoming PC games.
Shoutout: A big thanks to iGn for providing us with servers for this cup!
Game: Trackmania 2 Stadium
Map pool: we will use the TMM Team Cup Mappack
Cup date: Saturday 22nd February
Starting time: Time Attack @ 17:00 CET - Round 1 @ 18:00 CET at #dignitas.cup
Stream: dignitas\r2k will be the streamer!
- TM 2 Stadium player cup
- Map pool: we will use the TMM team Cup Mappack
- Five rounds per map.
- Finalist mode: pointlimit 100 (120 in Grand Final)
- Cupmode with finalist.
- 2 warmup laps on each track.
- Any form of cheating will result in a permanent ban from all Team Dignitas cups. An admin is free to kick/ban any player from the cup if he suspects a player of cheating / abusive behavior.
- Screenshots of scores must be made after each round.
- In case of a tie after the last map has been played, one additional round will be played to determine who goes through
Name: John 'Killer' Doe
Contact: YOURNAME @ #dignitas.cup (IRC contact is mandatory)
*All payments will be made over paypal only. Teams/players need to send their information to the tournament admin within one week after the cup took place to claim their prize.