Scarra to step down as Coach

Sui

Sui

Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 5:26pm

On September 21st 2011 Team Dignitas ventured into the North American League of Legends scene by picking up an upcoming team called Rock Solid. The team led by captain William 'Scarra' Li quickly established their spot as one of NA's top teams by placing second at IEM Season VI World Championship and at the Season 2 NA Regionals. Just over three years later only two members of the original lineup remain although Scarra has taken on the role of Coach earlier this season.

During his stay Scarra also made cool videos with Team Dignitas and HyperX!

However, Scarra has decided that it is time for him to move on to new opportunities and he will not renew his contract at the end of the season. We would like to wish Scarra the best of luck with his future but more importantly we want to thank him for his services over the last three years.

• Tue 7th Oct 2014 - 10:26pm
    Hey you guys should make a commemorative scarra shirt for sale on the store, and I've been wondering if he's going to continue streaming post retirement...?
  • Sat 4th Oct 2014 - 8:20am
    Senpai pls! I hope you find a team to join I still want to see you in LCS!
  • Fri 3rd Oct 2014 - 10:11pm
    Damn this is so shocking... Hope he will stream anyway sometimes, good luck William!
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 8:05pm
    Scarra, I wish the best of luck. Now who will I watch when I have to poop? I learned a lot from you and I thank you.
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 7:01pm
    He was the first "pro" I heard about and has always been an inspiration. I'm very sad to hear about this.
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 6:25pm
    Today is a sad day. Scarra has always been a good dude and an inspiration.
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 6:14pm
    i still remember the time he played katarina, he really made me try hard to learn this champ
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 6:05pm
    Will he still stream?
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 6:03pm
    Scarra, you have been my inspiration to play League and my favourite player because of it. I hope you find happiness and success in everything you do.
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 5:57pm
    Nope. The nope train is getting ready to head to nope-ville, all aboard. SCARRA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 5:42pm
    are u kidding me , right?... RIGHT?
  • Thu 2nd Oct 2014 - 5:40pm